top of page
Nautical lines

FAQs for Suuha Charters


At Suuha Charters, we often get questions about how to prepare for a trip with us. Fortunately, we’ve answered the most common ones here. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call.

Q: What Do I Need to Bring? Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather and the season your trip is booked for. It is best to dress in layers as it can be cold in the morning on the run out and the weather can change rapidly on the water. We do supply rain gear but we would advise you to bring your own if you have it and on bringing footwear that is warm and somewhat waterproof. Sunglasses are a must and a hat and some sunscreen are recommended as well. Don’t forget your camera so you can take a picture of your catch. Whatever you would like to eat and drink for the day. A printed copy of your fishing licence.

Q: Where Do I Get My Saltwater Licence? Fishing licenses need to be purchased by all guests on the charter. Paper licenses are no longer available for purchase at charter and retail locations. They can only be purchased online. You need to purchase a Tidal License with a Salmon Conservation Stamp if you plan on keeping your catch. If you plan on releasing your catch, you still need to purchase a license, but you do not need to purchase the Salmon Conservation Stamp. Children under the age of 16 require a license but it is free of charge. Your license must be printed off, have your signature, and be with you at the time of the charter.

Are Food & Beverages Provided? Guests will need to bring along whatever food and beverages they would like to enjoy during their trip. Don’t forget to bring a bag or two of ice along with you!

Reach Out


Book your next exciting adventure today.

bottom of page